Athletic.net is the resource for registering for the Big C Relays.
The following steps will guide you through the process:
- Use your email address and password to sign into the website, and locate your school's page.
- Click on "Edit Calendar" from the Coaches Tool Bar on your school home page.
- Where is says "Add meet to the Calendar" select the date: 4/1/2016 and click Continue.
- For Region, select: Alaska.
- Click Select on line that says: The Dome, Anchorage, Big C Relays.
- Review the information and click Save.
- Verify on the "Edit Calendar" page that the Big C Relays has been entered correctly. If you see a mistake, use the Edit button next to the meet to make corrections.
- Repeat for 4/2/2016 as this is where you will list your alternates.
- Each team is allowed one relay team and 2 individuals per event.
- List alternates on 4/2/2016 and we will do our best to fill lanes and accommodate as many athletes as the schedule will allow.
If your school is not registered with Athletic.net, you will need to sign up for a free coach account .
- In a web browser, go to the website: www.athletic.net
- Locate your state, and then your school.
- Once on your school's page, locate the "Sign Up Here" link, click it and follow the instructions.
- After you have received the confirmation email, you may proceed to setting up your calendar and registering for the Big C Relays.